Pages

Monday 23 March 2020

The Hunter swoop:

The cloud is covering the Blue sky and above the mountain there is a green tree.
It is a orange with a sun and a tree with dark forest.
It is is brown wood port floating in the water.
it is a girl setting down on the wood port and looking into the water.

Character: A frog( male 14 year old)
Like: He like to watch water moving, listening to the nature, fishing, hangout with his friends ,sleeping, Chilling
Dislike : He don't like to being  alone, someone is bullying him and something that someone steeling on his staff.
Characteristic: play( playing on the water with his friends)Fishing(Fishing for his launch) chilling( Chill  for the time and listening for the nature       

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.