Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

Creative Writing: Mirror, Mirror

So In English I been working on this mirror, mirror writing and i am making a short dialogue about me and mirror. It was based of the mirror would say to me when i woke up in the morning.   

Me: Mirror mirror on the wall could you please describe how I look like today.
Mirror:You look good today.
Me: Thank you! I wish I have time later to talk to you mirror.
Mirror: Yes me too! But i can get out of this wall.
Me: okay mirror I have a great day.
Mirror: You too! and don't get messy on your face or your body.




   


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.