Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

Creative Writing Matrix - My remote control life

One day on my way to school, I saw a strange remote laying down in the middle of the road. It had many buttons that was similar to a T.V remote. I thought to myself, a man dropped his remote control while carrying a T.V. I laughed to myself for thinking this way. I picked up the remote, it was surprisingly heavier than my own T.V remote. Thinking I would add to my collection of my junk stuff, I decided to put it in my bag. As I was walking by I saw my friend Tim. He was a chubby short friend. We go to school almost everyday. Finally, we arrived at the school. At the hall, there was the principal who was greeting everybody with a smile. We went in to our classroom. The class started, it was the same old day that was happening over and over again. So I started to talk to Tim and showed him my new found junk to add to my collection. To remove my boredom I used the remote to mute the teacher as a joke. Suddenly the teacher went quiet. The whole class got confused of if the teacher were pulling a prank on them. However, she went silent for a long time until I pressed the unmute button on the remote towards the teacher. She started talking again. My mind was blown since I knew I now have power to control time, sound and many more. I decided to rule the world.

Future self:
That was a story of how I made my most regretful mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.