Pages

Monday 16 March 2020

The Hunter Swoop

A grey sky chilling in the high with a bird flying in the sky. Big mountain with a grey sky the grass or tree are covering the big ,mountain. The drive way are scrabble going to the mountain.The drive way are going to the big mountain with a snow covering grass or tree.

The tree are old or dead forest , the place are scary and a dark place to walk.A tree that are dying and a that you can start walking in the dark forest.There are water in the bottom of the image The falling leaves and a drive way going straight with a foggy place.

The top corner is orange with light yellow and a bird flying to the sky. To the right corner are gold with Gray in the sky and chill sky in the height. Bottom of the image is a rock with a sea weeds in the rock with a water in the sea. The centre of the image are old boat or ship that are chilling in the sea and there are nothing in there.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.