Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Athletics

the last 6 weeks we were doing athletics and yesterday we got to do athletics i enjoy athletics because i learnt so many sports, doing i like trowing javelin and having fun in P.E. athletics is a fun sport in our team we are doing a team work, communication and working together with our sports that we work on examples javelin, sot put, sprint and other

In P.E we working blogs and goal for the day. Every day in P.E we are practice javelin, sprint ,shot put, discus,long jump and high jump for the day we do athletics day that we did yesterday.
       Image result for athleticsImage result for athleticsImage result for athletics

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.