Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

The Hunger Games: Charaters are developed in a film

What am I learning? Make a list of the lead characters that we have encountered in our Visual Text. Divide them into ‘good’ and ‘bad’ characters. The plot is used to present these characters with choices between good and evil and each character reacts differently to those challenges.
How does this work show my learning? It show the i'am learning a new staff like character are developing in the film.
What am I wondering as a result of this learning? I am wondering if i did something wrong in this work

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.