Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

Identifying an endangered animal

Rojan’s work: 
Animal: Tiger 
Physical Characteristics: Muscular body,Tiger have hair all over their
body to insulate,fast, adult tiger can grow as long as 13 feet.  
Food: Deer And they also eat buffalo.
Habitat: Most of the tiger tropical forest and evergreen fores. 
Predators: They don’t have any predators but their cubs might get
eaten by bears, crocodiles and hyenas.
How does it protect itself?
  • attacking them by jumping and heating with their nails.
  • Group will help each other. 
How could it be preserved?
  • Protect tiger
  • Promate tiger - friendly policies
  • Putting them in a safe area.
Why is it endangered
  • Lack of habitat
  • Poachers
  • Hunting for their pelts 
Why does it need to be preserved? 
  • They are a unique animal
  • Our forest are water catchment areas

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.