Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Charlotte's Wed = 9ESOL

                                                                Charlotte's Web
 The theme of  Charlotte's web is Friendship - Friendship means to me is a relationship of mutual affection between people.

In the beginning, Fern saved Wilbur from being killed because he was a runt or the smallest pig of his brothers and sisters. On the farm, oftentimes runts will be killed because they don't usually grow to be full-sized or have health problems. Fern not only saved Wilbur's life, but she also played with him and treated him like one of her baby dolls. A farm girl saving a runt pig and befriending him is unexpected.

Wilbur was saved by Fern from being killed and that means being Friendship to each other. To me relate by friendship is my friend was always helping me if I need help and him always with me and if we have a sport if I don't know what to do my friend well help because he is was very Friendship with me. 

Friendship.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.