Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2020

Smoking

Smoking 

What does smoking do to your body?
Smoking can damage you lungs, You brain can have a nicotine, cigarettes has a nicotine that can effect your lungs and brain.

Long terms effects?
There are many long term effects of cigarettes, the effects are stroke,brain damage and you eyes are yellowing of whites of your eyes.

Benefits of giving up smoking?
The benefit of  giving up of smoking are stop smoking and do something earls or exercise.

Is vaping any better? A little, cigarettes doesn't give you cancer but vape doesn't but it still gives you shorten of breath.


Image result for smokingImage result for smoking

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.