Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

What is Migration

What is a migration?Migration is where people move to different region or country. There are many of  reasons why people move to another to being unsafe or something else. Migration has two sides, one being Push Factors and the other being Pull Factors. Push Factors are things that get people to leave their own country in order to move to another place. 
What is migration?


Migration is where people move to a different country or area. There are many different reasons why people move due to it being unsafe or something.Migration has two sides, one being Push Factors and the other being Pull Factors. Push Factors are things that get people to leave their own country in order to move to another place.     


1 comment:

  1. Rojan - a good start to the work that was set. It will be nice to see your Powtoon and the Mymap.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.