Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Taha Whanau - Bullying

Taha Whanau -  Bulling 

1. Why do some people bully?
-  They feel it gives them a sense of power.
- To Impress other people 
- Difficult life.
- To laugh at them.

2. Why are some people more likely to be bullied? 
- They are better than them 
- Because there jealous 

3.  Why is bullying harmful? 
 You may feel lonely, Unhappy and unsafe.
-you may think it's your fault .

4. What can you do if you are being bullied?
- Ask for help that someone you trust and helpful to you.

5. What can you if you see someone else getting bullied?
- help them don't just look at them to bully someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.