Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

Jersey cotton -Sweatshirting

Jersey cotton -Sweatshirting

What is Sweatshirting 


The thing that we are doing is sweatshirts. Sweatshirts are made or designed to absorb

sweat, so they keep you warm while cooling you down slowly. unless it’s a sweatshirt that

is pretty much good to go!


This material is washable 


stretchy


Quick to dry

This is made from a fine gauge yarn, jersey from cotton but can also be made from

synthetic fibers(The compounds that are used to make these fibers come from raw materials

such as petroleum-based chemicals or petrochemicals ).


For the textile i been catting the material that i need to make the hoodie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.