Pages

Monday 26 August 2019

Music solo performance


  1.  What is the instrument you have chosen? why did you choose this? I choose is the keyboard.
  2. what is the song you have chosen? ( Add a link to the song!) why did you choose this song? I choose all of me by john legends. This is the link all of me piano.
  3. what is this song about? 'Cause all of me Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections.
  4. Are you nervous about your performance(why)? yes, I am.
  5. what part of the song is the hardest? the medal part  

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Rojan! This is such a beautiful song and you are sounding really great already! It is normal to feel nervous when performing. Everyone will feel nervous but we will support and encourage each other! Are there any strategies you can use to help with nerves?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.