Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Music: Performance Evaluation

 Group performance 


  • What did we perform? For music we prepare to perform Let it be to represents about war. 
  • what was your role? my role is to get it all the music right. 
  • who did you work with? I work with brielle, ace, me, daniel and subbnesh 
  •  how did the performance go? Our performance went very good but for the last bit brielle got something wrong 
  • be honest don't be too critical did you make anty last minute change. for are group there is no change.
  • what was the  challenging about this task? performing in front of your class 
  • What did you enjoy about the task? playing  instrument 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.