Pages

Thursday 3 June 2021

An Introduction to the Film: Task #1

ANNE FRANK -  Anne Frank was a Jewish girl and she writes a diary. Anne Frank was born in the country called German of Frankfurt is Main in 1929.  She wrote dairy every single day because she enjoys writing dairy. She and her family was the victim of the Holocaust for about two years. 

THE DAIRY OF ANNE FRANK -   Anne frank got her diary when she was thirteen years old she gets this on her birthday.  She got this gift because she really wants to write a diary. Her parents let her parents pick one out of herself in a bookshop.  

THE HOLOCAUST -   The Holocaust happen because nazis wanted to exterminate the Jews and that they could do so. We must consider the antisemitic Nazi ideology in the broader context of the age-old hostility towards Jews, modern racism, and nationalism.

MIEP GIES  -  Miep Gies was born on fifteen February 1909 in Austria. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.