Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2020

A recent news item that interests me

Coronavirus 

The news item that I was interested in was about coronavirus. I chose coronavirus because it is one of the latest problems in our world. It impacts me because I worried about myself, my family and friends because what if it comes to this country and affects many people like in China? For our community, it will affect our health, government, social life and communication with other people. Furthermore, it affects our environment because we may not get fresh food, fresh air and it will affect our nature. This news makes me think of it because it can affect my life and others live by getting this virus if we are near people who are infected. By preventing this virus or to get infected is by wearing a mask, by being always clean and by eating healthy food

Image result for coronavirus

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.