Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Taha Wairua - Culture


Cultural ExperiencesHow is this celebrated?Who is this celebrated with?Why is this important to celebrate?
New YearPeople gather up in one place and start celebrating new year with things like fireworks and trumpet to be loud.With family,
friends and other.
Because it gives people positive about of lots of new beginnings
ChristmasPeople arrange meals, visit family friends, exchange gifts, play game and eat.With family, friends and other To remember the birth of Jesus 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.