Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

The girl and dog

We watch a video

I was on my seat with my   .I was trying to blow the candle but i can't blow the candle my cousin blow the candle.I was crying and my dad give me a dog.

After my birthday my dog was my best friend I was buying a staff to him.One day I was on school and we are playing a football did not pick me to the team ad my dog was they then I play with my dog me and him.

And after school i went home and my dog was on outside I let him go inside I go out to the city and a went home my show my dog was die I call mom and I seed mom and the was die was crying and we went doctor and my dog was die and i went.

After my dog die i have a wife and we have children and that was his birthday and my wife give him a dog and me i give him a ribbon.

Conclusion: I very like the story and the girl because it is





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.