Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2018

Summer Learning

The country I have to chosen is:I have to chosen Canada because it is very beautiful and nice in city.

1.The name of the capital of Canada is Ottawa?

2.The population of the capital city is of Canada is over 1 million ?

3.In January, the weather in the capital city is usually 9'0 ?

4.The capital city is located in the Canada (northern, southern, middle) part of the country?

5.The languages most commonly spoken in the capital city are french?
Image result for canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.