Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2018

The 3 little pigs

               He knock to the door and he show a pig the pig was very scare to the    wolf.


Orientation:welcome to the tree little pig.
                   Making a house for they own home.
                   They name is one pig is mike two pig is mj and the tree pig is jared.
                   Mike house make to the rice straw.
                 Mj house make by wood.

                  And the last house by jared is stone.

Problem :The wolf was very hungry
                  The wolf was very hungry
                   He show a tree house and he come to the house
                   He knock to the door and he show a pig the pig was very scare to the wolf.




Image result for three little pigs pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.