Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

Adrenalin Forest

                                                                  Adrenalin Forest

   All year 8 was going to the Adrenalin Forest at 29 Nov  and have fun to the Adrenalin Forest it is         was on.
   I finish my course on to the activity and showed hornby Carr values on to the Adrenalin Forest.           I liked doing a Adrenalin Forest because  it is very nice and you can slide to the rope.
   I did a level 1 and level 2 but it is very nice to do it and some of the rope was very hard.
    
  It is  very nice and I hope i go sometimes in their.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.