Pages

Monday 5 November 2018

Cat make better pets than dogs

Dogs better than cats because the dogs can small the thief and they can play with people but the cats is  better to they can play with people to. Dogs are friendly that is why people like dogs.

Dogs is better because they are friendly to the kids and love to play with them.Dogs can protect the kids to family.Dogs are smart rather than the cats but cats are also like by the people because they are also smart not foot.

I love dogs because it serves as my guard.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rojan, your piece of writing is really good. There are a few spelling mistakes and missing words and punctuation but over all your persuasive writing is really good. I'm still not sure what side you were supporting because you were saying good things about both sides so its not overall convincing me about what animal is better as a pet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamusta Rojan

    I agree with Aiden, that you have ideas for both cats and dogs, but your closing statement makes me think that you prefer dogs.

    Make sure you only pick one choice for your persuasive writing.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.