Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

My Menu

Dream meal 

If you could order anything you wanted at a restaurant, what would it be?

If I wanted to eat in restaurant for my dream meal, my first meal would be a coffee and toast with fried egg. For my main course I would have chicken and vegetables with medium rice and a glass of Coca-Cola. For my dessert I would order delicious ice cream and doughnuts. That is going to be my dream meal.

I chose coffee and toast with fried egg because they are good foods for a start. For my main course I would order chicken and vegetables with race because they are healthy foods for the main course. Finally, for dessert I chose ice cream and doughnuts because they are good for your health.
Image result for Desserts


Image result for chicken with rice,

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.