Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

what i learned in gst

 Today, I learned what GST is and how to calculate GST.  Good Service and Tax aka GST for short, GST is when you buy an item and give a little bit of money to the government, GST is different depends on what country you buy an item. In New Zealand, GST is 15%, so whenever you go to a shop and buy an item, and funded by the government, you give 15% of the price to the government. For example, a bottle of water can cost like 4 dollar, 15% of that are given to the government, to find out how much the GST is, you 15% divided by 100 is 0.15 next you times 0.15 to the price of the item, 0.15 times 4 is is 0.60 cent, 60 cent is the 15% price of the original price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.