Pages

Thursday 3 June 2021

ESOL - GOAL IN SCHOOL

How do I get my stress out of me?

First, the one thing to get my stress out is to get more sleep because I sleep not a lot of time for like 5 or 4 hours of sleep. I would like to get more sleep because I have to wake up early in the morning to prepare myself to get to school or to exercise in the morning to get out of my stress. I want to get more sleep or sleep early to get up early for me to play the game in the morning so I will not play games if I get home and be prepared to eat breakfast.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.