Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

MY Solo Performance


  1.  what instrument did you play and why?
  2.  which song did you choose to play and why?
  3. were you happy with your performance? Explain 
  4. if you had to do it again, what would you change?
  5. add a link to your performance.

  • The instrument I play is piano because the piano is really good to play.
  • I choose all of me because I like the music and all of me is a good song.
  • No, I am not happy because I am a very shy performance in the class.  
  • If I had to do it again just do it.
  • all of me 

1 comment:

  1. 1.I love how you plaed to the class you were good I hope you do this agen some time
    2. You were not hy you hit the performans with a bang
    3. next time you shoued add more about why you chose to play the piano
    but althow it was amizing you were good
    P.S William :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.