Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

3G 4G REcount Rojan

1.WHO
2. kids
3. year 8 student
4. mank
5. Police   
6.buoda  
7.Temple  


Where:
1.buddhist Temple


When
1.O'clock 9:00
2. 22 of may


WhY?
  1. We went to learning at school
  
                                                    Temple

We went to the temple we line up to the 1 group and 2 group and 1
group  we woke to the buddhist we talk about 3G think good
thoughts, say good words,do good deeds and 4G give joy, give hope
,give convenience , give confidence and after the we going down
and we gonna mike  about lotus flower tock ing it beiting buddhist
and we mike flower and we eat food and we go to school.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rojan,
    Can you change your post so that it doesn't go off the screen?
    I want to read your great writing!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.