Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

what is bone made fo?

What is bone made of?

Aim  To investigate the effect of acid on bone.

Method
1 collect 4 chicken bones
2 weigh each bone
3 Put bone in a container
4 add water and seal the lid
5 repeat with acid and cola


Results


Bone in Water
Bone in Acid
Bone in Coca Cola
Observation
Smally
bendy
black
Mass (g) Before
8 grams
9 grams
8 grams / 9 grams
Mass (g) After
12 grams
8.8 grams
9.8gram/8.8gram
Difference in Mass




Conclusion
It was very small bad the one skeleton small good i am this is are

Image result for bone in acid

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.