Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

ESOL - WHAT IS THE DESPERADO ABOUT

Desperado is an desperate or reckless person, especially a criminal.

The song Desperado is an song  that's about about a cowboy who refuses to fall in love, but it could also be about a young man who discovers guitars, joins a band, pays his dues and suffers for his art. 

These are some lyrics of the song desperado these are Desperado Oh, you ain't gettin' no younger Your pain and your hunger They're drivin' you home Freedom, oh freedom Well, that's just some people talkin' Your prison is walkin' through this world all alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.