Pages

Friday 26 March 2021

WANANGA - REFLRECTIONS

This week I will be going to write about my reflection in the wananga. I will be writing what i learn in to my esol class and the topic what i did. 

This week in esol class i been doing a writing about What three items would be best to have if you were lost in the mountains in New Zealand in winter, and why?

THis is the three items that i chosen If I was lost into the mountains in winter. These are the three items  that I will pick to survive in the mountains in New Zealand  It is an axe, tent, and then a lighter. These three items will help to survive in the mountains by myself or if I was with somebody.


This is my reflection of the week in wananga.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.