Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

1 ESOL - What three items would be best to have of you were lost in the mountains?

 What three items would be best to have if you were lost in the mountains in New Zealand in winter, and why. 


If I was lost in the mountains in New Zealand in winter these are the three items  that I will pick to survive in the mountains in New Zealand  It is an axe, tent, and then a lighter. These three items will help to survive in the mountains by myself or if I was with somebody.


Axes are an important thing to survive in the mountains or in the woods. I pick axe because axe can do many things like cutting wood to make a fire that make you warm in to the winter,axe can be also use as a weapon to defend yourself to dangerous animal or creature that are all around in the mountains/woods,  axe can also be use to hunt for food to survive to the mountains. 

 

Tent is the one thing that you need to survive to the mountains. I pick this item because this can be use to sleep at night (safely), Then keeping yourself safe so no mosquitoes or something that are dangerous that may attack you, and last thing is that tent is keeping you warm instead of sleeping outside.  


Lighter is also the one thing to survive winter in the mountains or in the woods. I chosen this item because this item can do many things for instant using these item can making a fire, also help you to cook food,

his can be useful to scarered an animal if an animal is attacking you to the mountains, and last at least this can make vapor so people can see and help you to get out to the mountains. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.