Pages

Thursday 11 February 2021

Esol 321RIQ

 RIQ Strategy reflection. 
1. There it three thing about this 123 RIQ Strategy reflectionThe first one is Recalls - 3 thing that i remember i the lesson i Esol class .The second thing about is insights- It is learn new thing that you learn in the lesson.The last one is about Question -  This is about a question that you don't understand to that lesson.
2. Write a 321 RIQ reflection  of Esol 1 so far - 
  • The three things that i remember is the Introducing our name in the class so we have to say a adjective it should be the first ame of you then telling name and what we like in should start we our first letter name, The second is writing about our self and information to give to miss truter, The last one is miss truter making us remember the 123 RIQ strategy of reflection.  
  • The first i learn in this class is introduced our self and give an adjective and out name the what we liked, The understood the concept  the work. 
  • I have no Question . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.