Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

I made batter I like city at Reading


      I like city at Reading

I like the city because it is cool. My family and me
went to city and watched movie and eat food and
after that I go home      
“Mom after Saturday shod we go again when its
Sunday.” Mom said “no we can’t the city is broken to
earthquakes. We are going to  stay at home and the
people are making the city beautiful.” okay. I very
like city         
And I stay at home and after 2 year ago the city is
build. “Mom should we go to city?” Yes we are okay
and we went city and we which movie and eat food
and play game and after that we went home.

the end

1 comment:

  1. Rojan, thank you for posting your edited work. I am happy we had a chance to work through this together and make your first draft better! I am very proud of the way your reading and writing is improving this year!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.