Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2018

I like city at Reading

         I like city at Reading
I like city because it is cool went to city and which movie and eat food and after that i go home      
Mom after saturday shod we go again when sanday mom no we can’t the city is brock to earthquakes we are gaana  stay at home and the people making the city okay I very like city         
And i stay at home  and after 2 year ago the city is bled mom should we go to city yes we are okay and we went city and we which movie and eat food and play game and after that we went home
the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.