Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2020

TRICK OR TREATY REFLECTION

The last few weeks our class 10 rn in social studies we all are doing trick or treaty as a class.  We are in different group we are in three groups.  The three groups need a own leader and the three leaders need to discuss. They are discussing about the Article one Teacher rights, Article three students right and the roles. So far the conversation is really good some of us agree to the Article one Teacher rights, Article three students right and the roles to the three leaders.  I think every one agree to the treaty.  Some of us in 10 rn has to fix there attitude


   

1 comment:

  1. Yo, it's Ian from the same class...
    I like some of the information about our treaty class, quite interesting, also you should fix few words in there so it can look better than before. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.