Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Music research

 For this research each song explain: who wrote and perform the song, what is the song about, your opinion of the song.

Song: 

This is America-  by Childish Gambino. The song introduces the wider issue of gun violence in the United States, the high rate of mass shootings in the US, along with other social issues that are commonly suspected to have been results of historically widespread racism and discrimination experienced by native Americans.

I have a Dream - By Common, The song enforces the historical moment when Martin Luther King. Jr. Made the '' I have a Dream'' Speech to show what the people's crys and movement were about.

Changes - By Tupac. it was originally recorded in 1992 when Shakur was signed to Interscope Records. The rapper re-used many lines from other unreleased songs of his on the recording of “Changes” with plans to create another revised of the song at a later date.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.