Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Understand how symbols in the hunger games


     The Mockingjay 

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1: It is the things we love ...Who Made the Mockingjay? This Design Professor | Hunger games ...Significance Of The Mockingjay

The mockingjay was created by the rich city as known as the capitol in the hunger games. The meaning of these symbols is when the capitol found out that their experiments were being used against them, and was released into the wild to die off. The Jabberjays are a type of mutation that consists of all male birds that were created in the Capitol who consisted of only males, found a way to reproduce with the female mockingbirds that inhabited that area and therefore created the mockingjay. 


The Silent Salute 

Salute Rue | Hunger Games FandomThe people of District 12 do not clap; instead, they are silent ...


The silent salute is a symbol in the hunger games that katniss used in the match.

This symbol represents thank, thank you, admiration. This mean is respect and warm approval or goodbye someone you love.


Katniss’s dress 

The Hunger Games: Katniss' 5 Best Outfits (& 5 Worst)Fashion as Argument in The Hunger Games (By Marie R. and Jessica I ...

This last symbol represents Cinna designs for Katniss not only give Katniss her epithet, “the girl who was on fire,” but also come to symbolize her spirit. Cinna designed the first dress is

To reflect the main industry of Katniss' home. 

Katniss dress represent that she is not scared and she is brave  


  • What am I learning? Understand symbols in the hunger games

  • How does this work show my learning? by understanding what i am doing

  • What am I wondering as a result of this learning? maybe i did some think wrong








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.