Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Christmas Music

  1. What is the purpose of Christmas music? to get in the spirit of Christmas
  2. What is one of your favourite Christmas songs? ( add the link the song, if you don’t have a favourite then choose one!)
Snoopy' Christmas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToEolESPGQg&list=WL&index=14&t=0s

  1. Watch the video below on how to write a Christmas song

  1. Most Christmas music has lyrics that are tailored to the northern hemisphere where they have cold weather and snow.
           Are there any New Zealand Christmas songs? Research and if you can find any add      
           the links to the songs onto your blog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ndT7CdA7hA

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.