Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2018

              What is in miss birtch desk is it sneak

Miss birtch your desk is moving and you need to move. Okay did I move and after that the desk was tacking to me like ssss I ran to miss birtch miss birtch the desk is tacking to me I am camping thee let me see what in there it sneak ran ran Rojan cool a police Rojan what is the phone number 111 okay police is coming now miss birtch was was scared to the sneak and after that the police is killing the steak and the weak is died now and miss birtch was happy now and after school I went home

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rojan

    I liked reading your creative writing piece inspired by the story we read this week about the talking desk! I like how much talking you included between you and I in the story. Let's work together on adding quotation marks (") to show when a character is talking! It will make your writing even better for next time.

    Well done on your reading work!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.