Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2018

holiday writing

My holiday in Queenstown on  28th of December  for 2 nights was great.
I am with my family and friends we went camping for a holiday.

First we went to lake Pukaki. This is where we camped. When we got there, my mum and my friend cooked some food. It was very nice.   
We put up our tent was blue and it was big.
Next we went fishing in the lake .the lake looked green with fish and seaweed I didn’t catch any salmon.
the next day we went to queenstown. In queenstown we went on the luge it was
cool we went fast.we sat i a cart i could not go around the corner.
It was very cool my holiday at my life
Reflection:
I think that I created an interesting piece of writing because…it was very good at my life
For next time I could spend more time on make it have better words

In my writing, I would like to improve my full stops and capital letters



WHAT
WHEN
WHERE
WHY
WHO

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.