Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2020

Ing sentence:
Deciding, speaking, seeing, 
Wanting to see peace restored, the UN sent troops to West Africa
Looking at the widow,

The w start sentence: who, while, when, where, what, whereas
Example:
When I was tacking, everyone is listing. 
When the bell rings, we go to class 

The Adverb Start: Quickly, Curiously, Importantly, Firstly, Often, Remarkably, Similarly, Significantly, surprisingly, Readily.
Adverb- Describes your verb( doing word) Must Of the time ends In ly
Example:
Surprisingly, Ian joined the football.
Carefully, I pass the big dog.

Red, White, and Blue
Example- The earth's Key Resources are clean air, Freash water, and Natural environment.
All people in Hornby high school, show Commitment, Resilience, and Respect.











No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.