Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

MUSIC



Jesus Christ Superstar is a 1970 rock musical with music by Andrew Lloyd Webber and lyrics by Tim Rice. The musical started as a rock opera concept album before its Broadway debut in 1971. ... It depicts political and interpersonal struggles between Judas Iscariot and Jesus that are not present in the Bible.
Image result for jesus christ superstar
Image result for wicked the musical


I have chosen the musical called "Wicked". And my favorite song from that musical is for good by 

 Idina Menzel in Kristin Chenoweth 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.